29 January, 2013

Mr Tea Pot Cozy in a Snow White Winter

I am working on creating tea pot cozies that are featuring the 'giant cable' knit. This lovely wool- in colour 'sage'- came in my recent stock delivery from Great Britain. My new lounge room throw is in the process of being made and I am very, very excited about knitting it and sharing the finished product with you ...

amazing colour sage !!!


I am currently away from hot and sunny Australia, enjoying snow white, idyllic Banja Luka, spending some good quality time with my dear Mum & Dad. I am very much enjoying the snow... haven't seen it nor walked in it for 9 years... so it is a real thrill to be here...

my window view

What can be a better treat in the winter cold days, but a hot cup of tea with some honey and lemon! I made this cozy for my dear Mum & Dad and we had our inaugural pot of tea yesterday. In the spirit of this special occasion, we decided to go for a special flavor, an 'apple & cinnamon' tea. If you add some 'fresh high mountain herbs' honey accompanied with some freshly cut lemon, you have yourself a delicious treat indeed...
royal tea pot cozy in action !!!

CHEERS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...