25 March, 2012

Etsy Update... 2 month anniversary!

Today marks 2 months that I have been on Etsy and it is mind blowing the amount of things that I have learned in this time, the people/artists that I met and my new awareness of what it takes to run a shop like this. A brief summary of the happenings in my shop:
1.)  I now have 10 items listed - all made for CUSTOM ORDER ONLY
2.)  I have started networking and have met some amazing artists
3.) I have changed my 'avatar' image to make it more eye catching to provoke interest
4.) I have spend more time updating my tags in listings in an attempt to increase the traffic through my shop
.
.
.
and many more! I have defined my shop policies, figured out the shipping costs for various items in my Etsy store, made 6 treasuries and took more time synchronizing the photographic background in my shop to achieve a more coherent feel. 

Hence, the current look of my shop is as follows:


My goal is to double the number of items in the next two months, to add volume to the store as well as to increase the variety of the products. Make more and more Treasuries... a very creative way of putting other artists work in one unique collage. 

Here is another Treasury that I made just recently - showcasing the wonderful work of several of my favorite Etsians.  It is called- 'COLOUR INSPIRATION'.


Til next time, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...