28 June, 2012

Writing my first knitting pattern - Entrelac Knitting

To all of you who do check in from time to time on my blog and who like to stay in touch with my creations,  'THANK YOU' ! It was nice to learn what people liked and showed the most interest in. My hot water bottle cozy has received several compliments and I am thrilled that it has received some attention. 

I have received one request for a pattern for this cozy, and I did promise that I would write it. I am currently knitting a 'hot water bottle cozy', designed for a little girls' room and I am writing the pattern as I go. I am a bit of free lance knitter, adding and deducting stitches as I go, so writing a pattern is a bit of a learning curve. I will add that it is also no surprise that I got myself into this... being a teacher and a former administrator I am very much used to writing manuals and procedural tasks.

So this is just to let you know that the pattern for SunchiB 'Hot Water Bottle Cozy- Enrelac Knitting' will be available soon. It will be listed in my Etsy store, so keep checking here or SunchiB facebook page for more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...